Roll Over Protection Structure
Falling Object Protection Structure
We have built a strong one-on-one relationship with all major manufacturer dealerships. If you can name a brand of heavy equipment, we have done the FOPS/ROPS repair and certification of that particular brand. We are a United States based company, covering every region of the country including Alaska and Hawaii
1. ROPS Certification Precheck: If you send pictures of the damage to your machine, our engineer will determine if your machine can be repaired and certified. Our experienced team of highly qualified engineers will perform a review to identify the damage of the machine. Then we’ll let you know if certification is an ideal option or not. Also, we will inform you if the entire Cab needs to be replaced or not.
2. ROPS Repair and On-site check Our engineering team will schedule a time that works for you to visit and supervise the repair. During the ROPS repair procedure, our Engineering team will monitor the welder making repairs and forward all necessary pictures to the engineer for final approval of repair.
3. Approval From Engineers: Then our experienced Structural engineer will check up on the photos and they might call for more ROPS repairs with approval if needed.
4. ROPS Re-certification Onsite: After having the final approval procedure from our Structural engineers, you’ll receive a brand new and quality metal placard of compliance that’ll surely come with the safety certificate provided by our licensed engineers.
1. No Need to Move Machines: We can do the ROPS certification process wherever the machine is located.
2. We Make It Easier: We do a ROPS pre-check to determine if the machine can be certified by looking at photos that the customer provides us at – no charge.
3. We Talk with Experience: We have over 10 years of experience with our engineering company providing ROPS certification services. Our competitors are not even close to us.
Any doubts or questions?
Feel free to start a conversation with us right now and get the best ROPS construction services you need today.